Previously, on Five Talents:
- Felicia seized the opportunity to get “closer” to Calvin by publishing his article on the Via Fresca, and by cornering Sam to have Calvin assigned exclusively to her section.
- Our overworked Muse, Eurydice, allowed Calvin’s article through publication both because it wasn’t factually correct and because she was already behind on a couple hundred other deadlines for Hell.
- Sally saw an immediate effect of the article: a customer arrived to the beleaguered chef’s restaurant for breakfast
- Benny and the boys seek a good old fashioned consigliere to help them with the restaurant collateral and paperwork.
- Sally does his best to manage his first ever breakfast service at the Via Fresca, with or without Tessa’s approval and assistance.
- Matt Reade begins to see the effects of a deal with a Devil not being delivered upon.
- Lilith and Tie make their way back from Las Vegas the old fashioned way: in a fabulously expensive sports car.
Chapter 42 – Legalism and Protective Clauses
Chapter 43 – It’s a Little Italian Joint, You’ve Probably Never Heard of It
Chapter 44 – Britches of Contract
Chapter 47 – Road Trip Part 1
New to the story? Earlier episodes are archived here. The full audiobook with all these and more will be released in June.