Previously, on Five Talents
- Benny consulted his former running man turned man of the cloth, Father Llewyn McFadden on how to recoup his losses on the botched drug deal, determining that Sally’s usefulness may be at an end.
- Calvin had an awkward conversation with Matt to learn more about how Matt’s deal and Hell’s Muse, Eurydice, both work. For his trouble, he was stuck picking up the tab.
- Tessa inadvertently convinced Sally to open the restaurant just once, and immediately regretted the decision.
- Calvin reviews his intel and forms a plan with Karen.
- A Devil is set loose on a Vegas casino, and another immortal player makes her first appearance.
- Hell has a corporate business review that shows Gast just how far up shit’s creek he is.
- Karen takes charge and sets a couple different things in motion for Calvin.
Chapter 29 – Drinks on Calvin 2
Chapter 30 – What Happened in Vegas? Part 1
Chapter 32 – Hell’s Quarterly Business Review
Chapter 33 – Emailing Felicia
Chapter 34 – What Happened in Vegas? Part 2
New to the story? Earlier episodes are archived here. The full audiobook with all these and more will be released in June.