Previously on Five Talents:
- Gast gave Matt Reade instruction on how to deal with Calvin.
- Food Editor Felicia Swanson-Thomas is not only immune to Gast’s memory wipe, but “uniquely” motivated to defend Calvin’s article and work with him more.
- Karen encouraged Calvin to find the loophole in Matt’s deal with Gast to get the upper hand.
- Tie uses his demonic form to help his friend with the Matt Reade situation.
- We meet the Director of Human Resources for the LA Weekly, Harry Anderson, who deals with a clerical oversight by Gast at the LA Weekly.
- Gast submits himself for an audit to one of Hell’s bean counters, a Devil of the Avarice circle.
Chapter 21 – Tie
Chapter 23 – H.R. Harry
Chapter 24 – The Audit
New to the story? Earlier episodes are archived here. The full audiobook with all these and more will be released in June.