Previously, on Five Talents:
- We found out that Gast once had a plan to overthrow Aba, as well as a crush, and that both went out the door after a debauch filled trip to Berlin that may have ended the Cold War.
- Tessa showed us that being waitress is good for personal reading time so long as you’re good at babysitting and nursing hangovers. She also showed that what it may not be good for is pulling triggers for a kill you were contracted you carry out.
- Matt gave Calvin the quick and dirty on his deal with Gast, but had to rush off to talk his devil.
- Gast aligns with Matt on how they’ll deal with Calvin.
- Another Editor, Felicia Swanson-Thomas, discusses the state of print-journalism with Editor in Chief, Sam Dority.
- Karen and Calvin align on how to deal with Matt and the vanishing article.
Chapter 16 – A Devil & His Ward
Chapter 18 – The Editors
Chapter 19 – Karen & Calvin’s Dinner Plans
New to the story? Earlier episodes are archived here. The full audiobook with all these and more will be released in June.