Previously, on Five Talents:
- Calvin confronted his editor about his lost byline, only to find Hell has both wiped it from his Editor’s memory and existence.
- Gast showed that Milton had it wrong about ruling in Hell, as even Gast has a boss he’s under fire from, the head of Wrath, Aba Don. Aba placed Aba under evaluation with his job and (literal) body on the line.
- Calvin subsequently confirmed he wasn’t going insane because Karen recalled his article existing, and then met the “dorkier” intern who has a deal with a Devil to get Matt the job at the LA Weekly by any means necessary- and learned that Devils don’t apologize for much.
- We meet Gast’s evaluator, the hulking Devil, Tie, and get more info on the struggle between Gast and Aba Don.
- We meet Sally’s waitstaff (edit: sole waiter), Tessa
- Coffee time with Calvin who gets a bit more info on Matt’s deal with Gast
Chapter 11 – Tie & Gast
Chapter 13 – Tessa
Chapter 15 – About That Deal
New to the story? Earlier episodes are archived here. The full audiobook with all these and more will be released in June.